Orthodontic treatment for Mesa area residents using clear aligner trays
Clear aligners are an effective orthodontic treatment for patients in and around the Mesa and Phoenix area who want to straighten their teeth. Aligner therapy is often used to help patients with mild to moderate misalignment of the teeth and bite. Aligners are custom-made for patients using impressions of the dental arch to create a precise fit.
Clear aligner orthodontic treatment works by gently guiding teeth into their desired positions. While traditional braces utilize metal brackets and wires to apply force to the teeth for realignment, these strong plastic aligners accomplish the same goal in a much different way. Aligners are worn for approximately two weeks for at least 20 hours a day then use a new aligner. An entire series of aligners are made for patients during their initial visit to the dentist.
Dr. Fritz of New Health Dental enjoys providing orthodontic treatments such as aligner therapy for his patients. This method of realigning the teeth has several advantages that make aligner therapy highly desired by patients of all ages.
- Aligner therapy is comfortable and does not irritate the inside of the mouth as traditional orthodontics can.
- The aligner trays are easy to clean and care for.
- Since aligner trays can be removed, patients can brush and floss their teeth as they normally would to maintain their dental health.
- Clear aligners are worn at night and they protect teeth from damage caused by grinding and clenching of the jaw.
- Patients who comply with treatment will love the results and can maintain them with retainers.
- Many patients are drawn to aligner therapy because it is discreet and does not hide the smile throughout treatment.
- Patients can smile, laugh, and talk to others without feeling self-conscious about their orthodontics.
Patients in the Mesa area or those in Phoenix who are interested in traveling to see Dr. Fritz are encouraged to contact New Health Dental today to schedule a consultation appointment and examination to determine candidacy for this orthodontic treatment. Aligner therapy is effective, affordable, and allows patients to show off their beautiful smiles throughout their transformation!