Dentist in Mesa, AZ describes the benefits of cosmetic orthodontics such as clear tray therapy
Dr. Edward Fritz is the head dentist at New Health Dental in Mesa, AZ and can help patients in and around the community with a wide range of dental concerns. When it comes to general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry, he can help! Many patients who are faced with a misaligned smile may want to consider the advantages of orthodontics. However, many want to avoid traditional metal wire and bracket braces. Instead, a more cosmetic approach is clear tray therapy, which can be used for patients with mild to moderate misalignment of the dental arch.
What is clear tray orthodontics?
Clear tray therapy is another orthodontic option that patients can consider when it comes to enhancing the smile. Instead of gluing metal brackets to the teeth and connecting them with wires to push teeth into position, this method utilizes custom-made trays that patients wear over their dental arch to provide the same results. The biggest advantage of this treatments is that the trays are practically indistinguishable on the patient’s teeth, avoiding the embarrassment that comes with traditional orthodontics.
Existing Patients call (480) 830-3305 or
Schedule an Appointment today.
What is the benefit of discreet tray aligner therapies?
There are many advantages to this method of alignment, which is why it has become so popular. Some of the benefits include:
- Aesthetics. The primary reason why patients choose clear tray therapies is because the devices are discreet. The trays are made with medical-grade transparent plastic that cannot be seen when patients have the trays in place.
- Comfort. Because the trays are fabricated with smooth plastic, they are perfectly comfortable to wear. Traditional brackets and wires can scrape the soft tissues of the mouth and create discomfort for many individuals.
- Affordable. When compared to the cost of traditional braces, treatment is extremely affordable and is often similar in overall cost.
- Effective. Patients who comply closely with their treatment recommendations will enjoy effective results, ensuring they look and feel their best at the end of the progression.
- Better oral health. Traditional braces can make it difficult for patients to properly brush and floss their teeth throughout the treatment process. With clear aligner therapies, patients can remove their trays and brush and floss as normal. This greatly reduces the risk of periodontal disease and cavities that can be common with metal braces.
Who is a candidate?
When patients are considering clear aligner therapy solutions, they need to undergo a thorough evaluation with our team of professionals. Dr. Edward Fritz of New Health Dental can assess the patient during a consultation appointment and decide if they are a proper candidate. This method of treatment is often best used on patients who have mild to moderate misalignment of the teeth. This may include misaligned teeth, crooked teeth, gaps between the teeth, overcrowding, or even poor bite alignment. during the initial assessment, Dr. Edward Fritz will thoroughly evaluate the smile and see what can be done to achieve the results patients desire. If tray therapy is beneficial, it can be recommended, but other solutions can be done in our practice, as well, if patients are not a candidate for this option. Discussing treatment options with the team at New Health Dental is highly recommended to find the right methodology.
What other services are available in terms of orthodontics at New Health Dental?
Dr. Edward Fritz provides more than just clear aligner therapies. Some patients who are better suited for traditional braces can have them done in our office, or patients can ask about non-extraction orthodontics, which can also provide stunning results!
Schedule a visit with Dr. Edward Fritz today!
At New Health Dental, we are pleased to offer a wide selection of services that can be used to achieve results. If you are interested in orthodontic services, but want a more cosmetic approach than traditional metal wire and bracket solutions, we encourage you to take the time to learn about cosmetic clear tray therapy as an alternative. Call the practice today at (480) 830-3305 and visit the office at 2830 East Brown Road, Suite 9. We welcome patients in and around the area of Mesa, AZ, including Phoenix, to strongly consider the advantages of these amazing solutions readily available to new and existing patients.